Insemination at home or at a clinic?
Home insemination is an alternative to insemination at a clinic. You can choose this option if you want to perform your insemination by yourself at home.
To ensure the best possible result, here are a few things to consider and remember before you order a home insemination kit:
- A clinic provides advice about treatment methods and does a range of tests on your fertility, hormones, blood and cycle. You may want to consult a clinic for these steps even when you choose to do the insemination at home
- In order to buy donor sperm for artificial insemination at home, you must provide us with a signed Authorisation for home insemination from a healthcare person in your country. This is our way of making sure that you are in good hands.
- You can use both IUI and ICI sperm for home insemination.
- We recommend that you use two straws of MOT20+ donor sperm at the same time to be sure to have sufficient material for your home insemination.
- When ordering donor sperm for artificial insemination at home- you will receive a home insemination kit and a step-by-step guide. We recommend that you seek additional advice from your healthcare professional, if you feel unsure of anything.
- The straws of donor sperm are safely stored in a shipping tank, delivered to your chosen destination. Tanks must be returned within two weeks (return shipping is included).
Please contact us for further guidance and to receive the 'Authorisation for home insemination' by email